RANCH FOR SALE
This property is being offered exclusively by Compass Real Estate Investments. This property can be enjoyed as a combination of grazing, recreational, homestead, and/or for industrial/commercial use. The property is currently low fenced on 4 sides. The property also has the potential for industrial or commercial use with over 1 mile of frontage on HWY 359 and over 1 mile of KCS rail frontage.
The property is located right outside of the city limits of Laredo, making it ideal for industrial use or for the development of an industrial park dedicated to rail service. The greatest feature about this property is its close proximity to Laredo, with it being only 8 minutes from Loop 20. This property is in the growth path of Laredo with the new Detention Facility and new Outdoor Market right down the road.
Asking price $15,000.00 per acre
• Various small animals, deer, and hogs – There are no structures to speak of on the property
• The property has one earthen tank located at the front of the property.
• There is City of Laredo water service available along HWY 359 as well as 3 phase electrical service along HWY 359
• Property can be sold in single or multiple tracts.
• 8 Miles East of Loop 20, on HWY 359
• There is City of Laredo water service available along HWY 359 as
• well as 3 phase electrical service along HWY 359
• Property and tracts are currently un-platted
For more information, contact Jay Puig at (956)237-8075 or email: jay@compassSTX.com